Saniya Perzadayeva is a Managing Partner at Unicase Law Firm. Saniya is a recognised expert in the fields of PPP, project finance and construction. Saniya advises on finance, infrastructure, traditional energy and renewable energy projects.
Ms. Perzadayeva also supports government agencies, financial institutions and investors/developers in the energy sector projects including legislation shaping, deals structuring and project financing. Furthermore, she offers advice on the development of EPC contracts, supply contracts and other agreements, as well as on the issues of tariff and anti-monopoly regulations. Saniya regularly represents clients relating to attracting investments and establishing joint ventures.
For several years running, Saniya has been mentioned by Chambers Global, Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and Asialaw Profiles as the leading lawyer in such practices as Corporate law and M&A, Finance and Securities.
Prior to founding Unicase Law Firm, Saniya has worked at major international law firms in the United Kingdom and Kazakhstan.
- Cardiff Law School, University of Wales, United Kingdom, LLB
- Queen Mary College, University of London, United Kingdom, LLM
- Adilet Higher law school, Kazakhstan, Bachelor of law
- Advising one of the largest aircraft-building companies in the world in connection with labor issues on the territory of Kazakhstan
- Advising Daqing Oilfield Company Limited in relation to the acquisition of shares in Kazakh oil & gas assets
- Advising leading Chinese law firm in connection with acquisition of a construction company
- Advising Asian Development Bank in relation to the introduction of PBM road contracts
- Advising EBRD and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding Semey Street Lighting System Modernisation project implementation. All projects
Publications of the Unicase:
- Step-by-step guide for the implementation of RES projects in Kazakhstan
- Client Alert: Review of amendments to the Orders of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Client Alert: Review of legislative amendments in foreign exchange regulation and control
- Client Alert: Review of legislative amendments in entrepreneur activities regulation in Kazakhstan
- Contemporary issues of an LLP regulation All publications