Artem is a Partner at Unicase Law Firm. Artem heads the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration practices. He is a certified advocate and represents clients’ interests in courts at all levels, whether national, arbitration or mediation, on a wide range of civil law, administrative and criminal matters.
Artem has more than 100 successful matters in the dispute resolution, also has substantial experience in the enforcement of foreign court decisions in Kazakhstan.
Artem also advises on various corporate issues including corporate restructurings, M&A deals, issuance and placement of shares. Artem provides the interests of clients with the negotiation and execution of transactions involved in the development and review of various types of contracts, participating in negotiations and assists in obtaining the necessary consents and approvals. Artem has extensive experience in FMCG and pharmaceutical sectors, as well as in protecting clients’ interests relating to the customs and tax law.
Artem has been mentioned by international legal ratings such as Legal500, IFLR1000 and Asialaw Profiles as leading lawyer in dispute resolution, corporate law and M&A.
- Adilet Higher law school, Kazakhstan, Bachelor of law
- Advising large producer of lottery equipment on the implementation of the lottery operations in Kazakhstan
- Unicase represented one of the major suppliers of plastic bags in Kazakhstan in connection to the dispute with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan against unlawful application of higher customs duty rate
- Advising a brewing company on labour issues including structure optimisation and staff reduction due to such optimisation
- Advising DHL Kazakhstan on antimonopoly regulation.
- Legal assistance to a German medical company on issues of liquidation of the representative office in Kazakhstan All projects